The latest Quordle puzzle has been released, but only for 24 hours. Quordle tasks players with discovering four different words in just nine attempts, which makes it much more difficult than Wordle and the humble single word solver. Building a winning streak is really tricky, which is why you should head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues for Quordle 120 on May 24th.
Quordle challenges players to learn four different words in just nine attempts. Like Wordle, you’ll need to pay attention to the color of the tiles if you’re going to be successful.
If the tiles turn gray, the letter will not appear in the word you guessed. If it is yellow, the letter will appear, but not in that particular spot. Finally, the green squares mean that the character appears in exactly this position.
The twist with Quordle is that when you guess a word it will appear in all four answer boxes. You can solve them in any order, so keep an eye on everything, because you may be able to omit the third word before you guess the first.
One strategy is to get as many vowels as possible in your opening guess. Try words like ADIEU or AUDIO on your first try, as these letters will appear with more words.
If you are not able to solve the first Quordle word in your second guess, choose a word with five completely different letters in order to increase your chances of solving each puzzle.
Be sure to check back with Express Online every day for the latest Wordle and Quordle guides.
Quordle Hints for Word 1…
1. The first word begins with the letter O.
2. The second and third letters are the same.
3. Why is this word not equally opposite?
Quordle Hints for Word 2…
1. The second word begins with the letter V.
2. The second word contains two vowels.
3. Courage in the face of danger (American spelling).
Quordle Hints for Word 3…
1. The third word begins with the letter S.
2. The third word contains two vowels.
3. Rhymes are in red.
Quordle Hints for Word 4…
1. The fourth word begins with the letter F.
2. The fourth word contains two vowels.
3. Banana, strawberry, orange, apple, etc.