Wordle is back with another diabolical puzzle, and just in time for the weekend. The September 23 daily Wordle is tough, and it’s almost certain to end with one or two winning streaks. If you’re struggling with Wordle today, don’t worry, Express Online is here to help you, thanks to three spoiler-free tips to help you solve Wordle 461. Just head to the bottom of the page for those important clues. Good luck and God bless you!
The goal of Wordle is to discover a five-letter word in just six guesses – a task that is not as easy as it sounds.
To solve the puzzle, you should pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the square turns gray, the letter you guessed in the last word will not appear. If it turns yellow, the letter will appear in the word, but not in this position. The green square means that the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a large number of followers, Wordle will continue to produce dozens of dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle game called Lordle, a musical version called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you are not good with words, you will prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to figure out a mathematical equation.
Top 4 Wordle Start Words to Make You a “Wordle Master” – Expert Tips
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 461 tips, check out the latest clues for the September 23rd game below…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Word 461 Hints and Guides for September 23rd…
1. Wordle 461 begins with the letter G.
2. Wordle 461 contains one vowel.
3. (What’s the story) Morning…