WAlthough this may not be the case everywhere, gas prices In the United State It started to gradually deteriorate, which is good news for consumers.
However, prices are still much higher than they were in 2020 and 2021, so individuals and families should continue to compare gas prices.
So, as we do every day, we are here to help. To make your job a little simpler, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 most populous cities in the US with the cheapest gas stations.
Which state has the highest gas prices?
California It currently has the highest average gas price nationally, and for a very long time. The average price per gallon is $6.107, which is somewhat lower than it was yesterday.
Which state has the lowest gas prices?
southernmost state Georgia It currently has the lowest average gas prices. Gas is still quite affordable in the southern states, with an average price of $3.26 per gallon.
Where are the cheapest gas stations in the US?
that’s it Cheapest gas stations The top 10 most populous cities in the US when it comes to finding the cheapest gas stations:
- New York, NY ($2.93): Fuel 4, 596 Grove Street, Jersey City, NJ.
- Los Angeles, CA ($5.19): Sinclair, 1101 W Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, CA.
- Chicago, Illinois ($3.47): Bay, 280252 St. Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- Houston, TX ($2.81): Sunoco & Stripes, 3405 FM-2920, Spring, TX.
- Phoenix, Arizona ($3.69): Circle K, 307 AZ-77, Mammoth, AZ.
- Philadelphia, PA ($3.34): Sam’s Club, 2521 US-130 S, Cinnaminson, NJ.
- San Antonio, Texas ($2.93): Phillips 66, 7131 Culebra Road, San Antonio, Texas.
- San Diego, CA ($5.01): MCX Marine Mart, 8650 Boyington Rd, San Diego, CA.
- Dallas, TX ($2.99) Phillips 66, 4619 River Oaks Blvd. Fort Worth, TX
- San Jose, CA ($5.34): ARCO, 1405 Branham Ln,, San Jose, CA.