The UFC 280 Championship, featuring the main event of Charles Oliveira against Islam Makhachev, will take place on Saturday, October 22nd. Here’s how you can watch Pay Per View.
The UFC is back in pay-per-view, and this time, it will be showing an early afternoon event on Saturday, October 22.
UFC 280 will be played live from the Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The main event of the card will see Charles Oliveira partner Islam Makhachev in the vacant UFC Lightweight Championship. Oliveira was stripped of the title ahead of UFC 274 for failing to make the weight.
Other fights on the card are TJ Dillashaw taking on Ajamain Sterling, and Peter Yan facing off against Sean O’Malley.
For those wondering how to watch the action, we’ve got you covered.
UFC 280 Charles Oliveira vs Islam Makhachev Controversy
- Charles Oliveira (+160) vs. Islam Makhachev (-190)
- Aljamin Sterling (-175) vs. T.J. Delashaw (+150)
- Peter Yan (-265) vs. Sean O’Malley (+225)
- Benel Driouch (+160) vs. Matthews Gambrot (-190)
- Caitlin Shukajian (+175) vs. Manon Fioro (-205)
- Bilal Muhammad (+120) vs. Sean Brady (-140)
- Mahmud Muradov (+175) vs Cayo Boralho (-205)
- Volkan Ozdemir (+150) vs. Nikita Krylov (-175)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov (-165) vs. Gadzi Omargadzhiev (+140)
- Armen Petrosyan (-205) vs. AJ Dobson (+175)
- Muhammed Mookief (-1150) vs. Malcolm Gordon (+750)
- Lena Lansberg (+270) vs. Carol Rosa (-325)
UFC 280 Charles Oliveira vs Islam Makhachev: What time do fights start?
The pay-per-view main card is set to go live at 2:00 PM ET. As for the preliminary card, it starts at 10:30 a.m. ET, which you can watch live on ESPN News.
How to watch UFC 280 Charles Oliveira vs Islam Makhachev
UFC 280 will be broadcasted exclusively ESPN +. With an ESPN+ account, you can pre-order the event for $74.99. New users can sign up for an ESPN+ account and order UFC 280 for $99.98.
UFC 280 Charles Oliveira vs Islam Makhachev
There is an option to find a link on a file MMA subreddit On the day of the event, but know that you are putting yourself at inherent risk in doing so.