The first Wordle puzzle of the month is available in February, so you might want to hurry up and get your fix if you want to keep your winning streak alive. Unfortunately, Wordle 592 isn’t the easiest puzzle to solve, which is why the Daily Express is here to help. Just head to the bottom of the page for a brand-new set of spoiler-free hints and clues for Wordle 592 on February 1. Good luck, you might just need it.
The perfect game to play after a long day at work, the goal of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you must pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the color of the square turns gray, the letter you guessed in the last word will not appear. If it turns yellow, the letter will appear in the word, but not in that position. The green square means that the letter is in the word and in the right place.
An addictive game with a large following, Wordle will continue to produce dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings-themed wordle game called Lordle, a musical version called Heardle, and a hardcore wordle game called Quordle – where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to figure out a mathematical equation.
Top Four Wordle Starter Words to Make You a “Wordle Master” – Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 592 hints, check out the latest clues for the February 1st game below…
General tips and advice about Wordle…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters like “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 592 Hints and Clues on February 1st…
1. Wordle 592 begins with the letter S.
2. Wordle 592 contains one vowel.
3. Angrily scolding someone.