If you want to keep your Wordle winning streak alive, you’ll need to work hard to solve Wordle 593. It’s not the most ambiguous word, but judging by the social media reactions, it does end up with a few winning streaks. Fortunately, this is where Express Online comes in. If you need help solving Wordle 593 on February 2nd, scroll to the bottom of the page for our spoiler-free collection of hints and clues. Good luck, because you’ll need it.
The perfect game to play after a long day at work, the goal of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you must pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the color of the square turns gray, the letter you guessed in the last word will not appear. If it turns yellow, the letter will appear in the word, but not in that position. The green square means that the letter is in the word and in the right place.
An addictive game with a large following, Wordle will continue to produce dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings-themed wordle game called Lordle, a musical version called Heardle, and a hardcore wordle game called Quordle – where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to figure out a mathematical equation.
Top Four Wordle Starter Words to Make You a “Wordle Master” – Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 593 hints, check out the latest clues for the February 2 game below…
General tips and advice about Wordle…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters like “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 593 Hints and Clues for February 2…
1. Wordle 593 begins with the letter S.
2. Wordle 593 contains one vowel.
3. When you avoid responsibilities.