Spring sales have sprung up. Although spring doesn’t technically start until March 20, retailers are kicking off the weekend with a variety of sales on outdoor gear, apparel, and small appliances.
March isn’t usually a big month for retail holidays. In fact, the next major retail holiday isn’t set until late May. However, consumer spending fell last month (Opens in a new tab) With sales at supermarkets down 4% from the previous month. Combined with uncertainty in financial markets and price hikes across the board, retailers are doing everything they can to lure shoppers back.
That translates to larger-than-average discounts on 4K TVs, apparel, and everything in between. I have covered retail sales for over 10 years and can separate the real discounts from the daily sales. So I’ve sifted through the latest sales and picked the top 50 unmissable deals.
Personally, I think Best Buy is offering some of the most solid deals this weekend. Best Buy’s 3-Day sale is taking up to $700 off MacBooks and offering premium headphones for just $99. Big brands like Reebok and Adidas also offer generous site-wide discounts. These are all sales I expect to see during Memorial Day or the Fourth of July, but retailers are offering them now.
I’ve listed the top 50+ sales below. If there are any noteworthy deals you’ve come across, let us know in the comments below.
Spring Sales – Quick Links
- Adidas company: Mid-season sales of up to 50% on men’s and women’s gear (Opens in a new tab)
- Amazon: Alexa enabled devices starting at $26 (Opens in a new tab)
- Best buy: Up to $1,000 off iPhone 14 Pro, $700 off MacBooks (Opens in a new tab)
- Dale: Up to $1,000 off Alienware gaming consoles (Opens in a new tab)
- Dream Cloud: 25% off sitewide + $599 FREE GIFT with mattress (Opens in a new tab)
- GameStop: Up to 40% off video game deals starting at $15 (Opens in a new tab)
- iRobot: Deals starting at $179 (Opens in a new tab)
- Microsoft: Up to $600 off laptops, Surface devices, and more (Opens in a new tab)
- nectar: 33% off sitewide (Opens in a new tab)
- Reebok: Buy one, get 40% off via “BOGO” (Opens in a new tab)
- Samsung: Up to $1,200 worth of large appliances (Opens in a new tab)
- sattva: $500 on orders of $1,000 or more (Opens in a new tab)
- Verizon: A tablet, watch, or buds with a free iPhone or Galaxy (Opens in a new tab)
- Walmart: Up to 65% off TVs, clothing and small appliances (Opens in a new tab)
- Wayfair: Furniture and decor sales from $10 (Opens in a new tab)