Drumbeat Island is one of the islands of adventure that is not always available in Lost Ark, but when you get the chance to venture to this island, getting the spirit of the island is very simple. Remember, it may take a few tries before you get the token.
Island spirit is a random drop in this adventure island which means there is a chance You may have to repeat the island several times before you are lucky enough to pick it up. Take advantage of repeating the island where you can try out different builds or weapons.
Drumbeat Island is a small, unpretentious adventure island that pops up at certain times throughout the week. You will spawn in East Fern Sea, Northwest Plessia, and East North Fern. You can see if that island is available by checking the Procyon Compass at the bottom of the mini-map or the island clock in the top left of the screen. You can also set an alarm for this island using the alarm in the menu.
It is suggested to turn off all alerts as you will be bombarded with notifications and risk missing notifications for this island. Once everything is turned off, select the specific events or islands you want to be notified about. You can also specify when you will be notified before the event starts. For example, you can choose to receive a notification 30 minutes before the event starts to give you enough time to finish whatever you’re doing.
Drumpet Island symbol
To get the code for this island, it’s very simple. When you first get to the island, you’ll want to interact with the NPC, Scholar Obitan at the entrance, And accept the search for the mysterious object. You are told that there is a big object falling on the island, and you must use the telescope to observe it. The telescope you have to interact with will be located a little further south on the map than Obitan. Once you return it, you will receive 2,033 Roster XP and 10,000 Pirate Coins.
After you play this mission, you just have to wait for the co-op event to start. Normally, this event will start 3 minutes after the first player enters the island. The island symbol will be a random drop of kill for these glowing slime creatures. The bigger slime will drop smaller slime, and you must defeat them all. Once you defeat them all, they will drop loot and the spirit of the island may be in that loot.
When you complete the co-op event, You can continue with the yellow mission line. For completing the yellow mission, you will receive 10,000 pirate coins and 1,000 jenna coins. Obitan may have some other missions for you to complete. No Mokoko seeds are found on this small island.
There are over 90 island tokens, or souls, and 19 bonuses for said tokens. Each reward will cost between 5 and 95 tokens, With the value of each reward increasing in increments of 5 symbols. These bounties can be found with Grandpa Overher who resides on The Lonely Island in the middle of the Gienah Sea.
- A larger dose to increase the condition – 5 island tokens
- Code: threat – 10 island tokens
- Uncommon wooden compass – 15 island tokens
- Greater skill potion – 20 island tokens
- Mount: Golden Moss Turtle – 25 token islands
- Masterpiece #3 – 30 island tokens
- The dance: the dance wave – 35 token islands
- Luminous aquamarine (compass upgrade) – 40 island tokens
- Gene protection (Increases Relationship) – 45 Island Tokens
- protection (Skill rune) – 50 island tokens
- Masterpiece #22 – 55 token islands
- Secret map (Adventure: Giant Shell) – 60 island tokens
- ocean aquamarine – 65 token islands
- Temple: Statue of the Goddess of Harmony – 70 token islands
- Masterpiece #38 – 75 island tokens
- Shipskin: Tortoise Orange – 80 island tokens
- Secret map (Adventure: Ice Statue of a Woman) – 85 island tokens
- Tidal aquamarine – 90 island tokens
- Raccoon statue – 95 token islands
Next: The Lost Ark: How to Plant Blood Rods