Busch Intercontinental Airport launched an investigation after a naked man passed out on the road, passed out on the tarmac near Terminal E.

Houston, Texas (KTRK) – The Houston Airport System said an investigation is underway after the man breached security and was found naked on the tarmac.

On Saturday, an airport call went out on the radio unrelated to the plane. A man with no clothes was seen in Building E, near the gate, and passed out. Houston police say the man was arrested and taken to the hospital.

“After 9/11, it’s very important for us to be aware of what’s going on in the situations and for airport security to be tight,” explained passenger Eva Anasi. “We don’t want another 9/11 to happen.”

ORIGINAL REPORT: Naked man found ‘entering and passing out’ on tarmac at IAH, airport officials say

“I’m kind of shocked because I feel airport security is very strong,” said one of the passengers, reassuring Adeyemi.

Passenger Cecile Landy expressed “transparency”.

“Tell us exactly why it happened, how it happened and how they’re going to do it, it’s not an event anymore,” she said.

A spokesperson for the Houston Airport System said an investigation would take place, but no further details would be provided.

“Any breach of security is a concern at Houston airports and is always followed by a vigorous investigation by airport security and operations personnel. Due to security concerns, Houston Airports will not disclose how such an individual accessed the secure area. The Houston Airport System’s multi-level security program at its facilities has led to the determination Person’s identification and arrest near ramp area in Terminal E. No flights, baggage handling equipment, or employee duties were compromised while the Houston Fire and Houston Police responded to the trespasser. No one was injured during the incident. A person with access to a secure area can be confronted at the facilities The airport has trespassing fees and/or additional federal fees depending on the circumstances of the incident,” said the speaker.

The Harris County District Attorney’s office has not charged the man.

Related: The stolen box truck leads a chase into Bush Intercontinental Airport, and crashes into Terminal B

Instead, he was ordered to participate in a mental health program.

“This is the real thing,” said passenger Desiree Burnley.

Burnley said: “You hear a lot about it too. This is a growing concern. People are more aware of mental issues. We hope this leads to greater awareness of mental health issues and we need to do more to address that.”

“I like the fact that they don’t charge him any fees,” Adeyemi said. “However, it is important that we find him treatment.” “I feel like if they make any court-ordered, they should refer the court-ordered him to a mental institution or something.”

It is the passengers’ hope that it will lead to change and ensure that it does not happen again. “I’m having a hard time getting through security with all my stuff on. So, I don’t even know how he got in,” Landy said. “It’s so mad.”

For updates on this story, follow Nick Natario on Twitter FacebookAnd Twitter And Instagram.


(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)

Related posts