Damascus Ingots can instantly uncap your weapon’s level cap in Granblue Fantasy: Relink. Here’s where to find them.
Damascus Ingots are a very resource in Granblue Fantasy: Relink, allowing players to instantly skip the material cost for removing the level cap on their weapons for their characters by simply using a single Damascus Ingot.
Granblue Fantasy: Relink – How To Farm Curios
Looking to farm Curios to get exclusive Sigils in Granblue Fantasy: Relink? Here’s a guide to help out!
Players looking for this item will find it hard to get because of how rare it is and how few options there are for getting it. We’ve combed through all the in-game options for obtaining this item and listed them all below. Here’s the breakdown.
Granblue Fantasy: Relink
- February 1, 2024
Where To Find Damascus Ingots
There are three known ways to get Damascus Ingots.
- Slime After Slime Side Quest (Seedhollow): This is a quest that requires defeating a hundred Slimes for a reward of a Damascus Ingot and one Gold Spellbook. Easily doable in the Slimepede Maniac quest.
- Treasure trade with Sierokarte: One Damascus Ingot can be traded for 20 Gold Dalia Badges at the Knickknack Shack.
- Prismatic Slimes: Prismatic Slimes are very rare variants of Slimes that spawn randomly. Defeating one gives a ton of money, MSP, EXP, and other goodies. They also drop Damascus Ingots and Azurite Splendor when killed.
- Trophy in Lyria’s Journal: You’ll receive rewards in Lyria’s Journal for completing certain objectives. One of these tasks is to get an S++ ranking 200 times. Completing it will give you a single Damascus Ingot. Non-repeatable.
- Whitewing Chest in Seedhollow: There are two Whiteing Chests in Seedhollow; the one in the alleyway next to the Palace Stairs contains a Damascus Ingot.
The Slime After Slime Side Quest only unlocks after you complete the ‘Goopy Research’ and ‘Squishy Lies the Crown’ side quests from the same NPC in Seedhollow. He’s standing in the alleyway to the left of the main market square.
How To Use Damascus Ingots
Damascus Ingots can be used to instantly uncap the level cap on any weapon at any level without needing to spend any uncap materials. To do this,
- Talk to the Blacksmith at either Folca or Seedhollow.
- Select the weapon you want to uncap and select ‘Uncap Max Level‘.
- The option to use the Damascus Ingot sits directly above the material cost on the right panel.
- Use the key bind shown next to the text to use the ingot and skip the material cost.
You’ll still need to pay the Rupee cost even when using the Damascus Ingot.
Only use the Damasus Ingot when upgrading the level cap from 125 to 150. Doing it for previous caps is a waste.
Granblue Fantasy: Relink – How To Farm Silver Centrums
Looking for Silver Centrums for your weapon upgrades in Granblue Fantasy: Relink? Here’s a guide to help!