Disney Dreamlight Valley fans can download a new update on Xbox and PC. Gameloft, the developer of Disney Dreamlight Valley currently in Early Access, continues to make bug fixes and gameplay improvements ahead of the game’s full release. Most notably, the game has been given an option to remove flash, fatigue and vibration effects. This is in addition to performance and stability fixes on Xbox, not to mention a host of bug fixes.
Improvements and improvements…
• Improved performance and stability on Xbox.
• Added seizure warning during game boot sequence.
• Added toggle in settings menu to remove in-game flash effects. This will affect:
– Optical light origin flashes during storms
– Effect of white flash in clouds during storms (the storms will appear as regular showers and the monitoring will continue)
– The effect of flashing when you catch a fish successfully
• Added toggle in settings menu to remove in-game screen flickering effects. This will affect:
– Screen flickers when you catch a fish successfully
– Screen flickers while waiting during the hunting process
Screen flickers while mining is completed
Screen vibrates while drilling is completed
• Eliminate the effect of burnout.
• Improved clarity for the objective description of the Sunlit Plateau story research that includes root beer.
• The Quest Blocker has been fixed for Mother Gothel’s mission “Restore the Sunstone”.
We acknowledge that the previous fix did not solve the problem for all players, so we continue to monitor this fix closely to see its impact on the community.
• Fixed an issue preventing villagers from accepting meals at Chez Remy.
• The castle look has been fixed on the Disney Castle T-shirt.
• Fixed an issue preventing players from picking up some items at the base of palm trees in Dazzle Beach.
• The Toy Story-themed Fancy Table has been fixed to allow picking up of objects placed on it.
• Move a lamp into Mickey’s house to prevent things from getting stuck behind him.
• Finding and gifting Scar’s friendship will now only become available after completing the Sunlit Plateau story quest.
• Halloween rewards obtained from Dreamlight Duty can now be properly purchased again from Scrooge’s Delivery.
• Pressing “B” (circle) now skips dialogs correctly.
• Dreamlight Duty Trick-or-Treat now properly requires character gifting of candy.
• The Webbed Tree can now be found in the Villains Star Path under the Foliage category of the Wardrobe menu.
• Various improvements to the online service.
• Scar’s Volcano Stove requires charcoal to cook with.
• The Scar’s Volcano Stove can now be selected after being placed in the world.
• The collection list will now update itself properly after collecting items.
• The color of Moana’s Level 10 Friendship Item has been switched to the intended color scheme.